Thursday, October 16, 2008






Today I woke late but got the fair in time for my first meeting at 9am.  It was quite a busy day with lots of meetings including a visit to PQ Blackwell where I saw Geoff and Ruth. I also wandered past the Google stand.  I met with different publishers from all over the world including Holland, Australia, England, Canada and Sweden.  At the end of the day there was a party at the Australian stand where I saw some of my colleagues who I have known for over twenty years.  At the end of the day I traveled on the tram to our restaurant for dinner.  There was a long line for a taxi so Suzanne and I decided to take the tram through the city and across the river to get to our restaurant.  We had a delicious meal of truffles and pumpkin ravioli.  Dessert was scrumptious and although I didn’t have any I did take a photograph!

No comments: